TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of the website www.eldoradosparesorts.com (El Dorado), and any service linked directly to any of its web pages, contents, or services within is expressly conditioned to the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, by the use of the before mentioned content and services means your agreement with them. El Dorado reserves the right to add, delete, or modify the following Terms and Conditions at any moment; and all addition, suppression, or modification to the Terms and Conditions will be effective upon their publication in The Website: www.eldoradosparesorts.com
Use of the Website
In order to use the Website, according to the present Terms and Conditions, El Dorado will provide you a limited, non-transferable and revocable license to perform legitimate bookings and purchases of our services; this license cannot be used for any other purpose, you must forbear from any speculative, false or fraudulent booking a/o purchase. This Website and its content: texts, paragraphs, sentences, specific combinations of words, letters, or phonetic elements, graphics, buttons, icons, brand icons, logos, graphic design, photographs, commercial adds, patents, commercial methods, specific combinations of colours and shapes, editorial content, printed formats, search engines, digital downloadable data, data compilation, source codes, and software are exclusive property of El Dorado a/o El Dorado has the proper Licenses and Authorization to use them; therefore, you cannot copy, reproduce, re-post, upload, modify, transmit, distribute or, by any means, alter or modify such contents, excepting in any of the following circumstances:
- (a)where you to download it in order to see and print the content within this website or
- (b) you download or print the contents being sent to your email by El Dorado; in any of these circumstances, you, solely and exclusively, must use it for your personal use.
As a condition to use the website, you establish and ensure that you:
- (i) are of legal age,
- (ii) have the capability to undertake legal obligations,
- (iii) will use the Website according to its current Terms and Conditions,
- (iv) will use the website to perform bookings a/o purchases under your name or the name of a person by whose name you can legally act exclusively,
- (v)will be responsible for the Terms and Conditions applicable to bookings or reservations you do under the name of any third person, this includes each and every rule and restriction,
- (vi) provide true, accurate, complete and current information only.
The rates published in the Website are valid only on the quoting day and are subject to change without notice. The rates displayed are guaranteed at the moment of total payment reception. All bookings/reservations are subject to availability. The booking/reservation is considered as completed when you are given a confirmation code/number and the corresponding charge has been applied.
When booking online or through our telephonic customer service, you authorize the use of the credit card number that you provide in order to pay; this action explicitly confirms your knowledge and acceptance of our booking/reservation, payment, waiver and cancellation policies. All the changes in a reservation are subject to availability and rates re-quote.
It is mandatory that you print your booking/reservation coupon and present it upon the given moment in order to obtain the services booked/reserved.
The current policies also apply in the cancellation of bookings/reservations made in fixed payments plans.
We Accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as payment methods. If you prefer to make a bank transfer, contact our phone Customer Service, available the 24 hours, the 365 days of the year.
The amount corresponding to the total price of your booking/reservation will be charged immediately to the credit card that you provide. All the rates published in Mexican pesos (MXN) will be charged in Mexican pesos, and all our rates published in US Dollars (USD) will be charged in US Dollars; these for Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. is a tour services supplier, that when providing its services, observes and obliges itself strictly to all the legal regulations established by the Ley General de Turismo, Ley Federal de Protección al Consumidor, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. Provides its services as an intermediary agent between the customer and the provider of the goods and services published in the Website. Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. sets commercial negotiation within its own quality and service standards, such as, but not limited to, hosting services; choosing from among all the providers only those considered as qualified and deemed as the most prestigious in the market.
By this means you, as a customer, authorize Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. to act as an intermediary in the booking/reservation of the different selected services, to conform your touristic package.
The mercantile mediation is performed by Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V., from its operation centre located in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, using its technological platform, whether the purchase was made through the website, the hospitality desks, telephonic customer service or any other media and or technology.
Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. declares that:
- All the photographic material displayed within its websites have representative means and do not guarantee that, upon your arrival to the destination, thing will be exactly as portrayed.
- The descriptions of the travel services are constantly updated by Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V., although this does not guarantee that the services will be exactly as described upon your arrival to the destination.
- Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to refuse a/o limit any person, whether he/she is a customer or not, when deemed necessary.
Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. will not be liable for any claim, cost or expense that results from personal injuries or injuries to third parties, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal property, lack of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or annoyance (physical or mental) that result from any of the following:
- Acts or omissions performed by any person/party other than Desarrollos Turísticos Costa Turquesa, S.A. de C.V. or its employees.
- Disease, theft, labour disputes, strikes, mechanical failures, quarantines, governmental actions, weather conditions, or whatsoever other ca